I just got back from filling my gas tank, and do you know, the price of gasoline is down by about a dollar from a week or two ago?
Am I the only one who thinks that it's just a little too coincidental, only a couple of weeks before the election, where the Republican candidate is running behind? After all the oil lobby has absolutely no stake in who wins, do they?
You don't suppose that it could be market manipulation by big oil, do you? They haven't ever done that before, have they? And it certainly couldn't be an attempt to draw voter attention away from nearly eight years of failed economic and foreign policies, and the resulting hard times for Americans, could it? It's just coincidence, isn't it, that it's happened at every single election where the incumbent was a Republican, since Richard Nixon?
I should just give in, vote Republican, and bury my head in the sand... shouldn't I?
Maybe not.
Mariner.
No comments:
Post a Comment